Saturday, June 19, 2010

tiny train drawings and a G-pig

my normal little sketchbook is incommunicado... I left it in a womb. So I've drafted another even smaller sketchbook for the incubation period. It fits more comfortably in my back pocket.


pagina 1



This guy kept on threatening to fall asleep on my shoulder. He was passed out. big time.


This guy woke up whilst I was attempting to draw him. He was not pleased. We kept on making eye contact and he would just make this really disapproving expression while shaking his head vigorously.


These sleepers are the best figure models in town.



XXtreme closeup!


feet are weird. I'm bored.


Guinea Pigs are meek creatures who shy away from human interaction, but once captured they are quite soft to the touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment