Friday, February 18, 2011

Illustration 1

Instructor: Fred Lynch


For our first illustration assignment, we had to illustrate one word. I did "gluttony".


here's some other ones I didn't use.


friendship



hero



attraction/lust


chivalry


rejection


For the second assignment, we had to choose four words from one page of the dictionary and do two different illustrations that involve all four. I chose pipe, pirate, pistol, and pizza.






a view from my window:


"Unsolved Mysteries":









"The Escape" (repost)






Lost and Found: Snoop Dogg observing a giant eye-eye rolling down Waterman st.


"bad" illustrations for the word "lost"



"good" illustration for the word "lost"
















Déjà Vu... tried to tackle this prompt as well as I could. The concept's a lot more complicated than a lot of people think. People didn't get these at first, but they did once I explained.




The final project was the Tiny Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment